Online manufacturing software is now simple and affordable thanks to MRPeasy – a new kind of Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) software. Small businesses can now afford to track the revenues and costs in their manufacturing business, manage inventory and produce on-time with the same capability of larger, and more expensive systems.
Why you need MRPeasy
- If you’re struggling with spreadsheets to manage your production process, you need MRPeasy.
- If you’re missing production deadlines and customer expected dates, you need MRPeasy.
- If you don’t know what your products are costing you, or what your margins are on your products, you need MRPeasy
Contact us at:
- Production Schedules
- Bills of Materials
- Operations planning
- CRM functionality
- SO to MO ‘one click’
Purchasing & Inventory
- Lot & Serial # tracking
- Lead times tracking
- PO approvals / receipt inspection
- Multiple sites / bin tracking
MRPeasy also integrates with:
- Cloud Storage services (Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox)
- Ecommerce (Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce & Magento)
- CRM (Pipedrive)
- Shipping (ShipStation)
How we help…
We’re Business Solution Providers, a certified MRPeasy consulting team helping to educate and onboard new clients to the software. We have people who know both the operations side for producing products, as well as the accounting side for mapping transactions and ensuring financials are correct.
Setting up a manufacturing software isn’t easy but using it can be. Up to ½ of a setup time is spent just defining the processes and how everything ‘fits’ into the process. The rest of the time is spent personally training all users in roles and tasks and setting up procedures for everything to work smoothly. We do all of the ‘heavy lifting’ of defining processes, creating workflows and adjusting settings to match your business model. You provide the company’s details, and we make MPReasy work for you.
How production works with accounting…
MRPeasy naturally integrates with either QuickBooks or Xero financial accounting, as well as having an internal accounting module.
As workers perform transactions they’re familiar with, the accounting happens in the background:
- Material receipts become supplier bills
- Customer invoices are matched in accounting
- Manufacturing Orders generate journal entries to adjust raw and finished goods
- Write offs and inventory adjustments are also automatically created through daily journal entries.
When evaluating a potentially new asset, a finance officer looks at the value the asset brings to the company. You might…Read More
It has amazed me over the years how ‘creative’ clients can get using QuickBooks inventory. Be it for urgency, ignorance…Read More